Flying Blue–the loyalty program of Air France/KLM, Air Europa, Kenya Airways, and TAROM Romanian–has released its newest Promo Awards that let you fly from select US cities to anywhere in Europe for as little as 12,500 miles each way with only modest fuel surcharges.
Flying Blue is a 1:1 transfer partner of Membership Rewards and Starpoints.
These Promo Awards must be booked in July 2014 for September and October 2014 travel. You can fly from Dallas to anywhere in Europe roundtrip for only 25k Membership Rewards or 20k Starpoints + $264 out of pocket.
- What cities are these Promo Awards good for? What if you don’t live in one?
- How do you book a Promo Award?
- How do these awards compare to awards with lower fuel surcharges?
- What Promo Award routes can you fly without fuel surcharges?
- How can you eliminate the out of pocket cost of the award?