I’m very excited to announce the first MileValue dinner since October on Saturday, January 25 at 7 PM on Oahu, either in Waikiki or Honolulu.
As a special treat, I’ve confirmed the attendance of Rene from Delta Points. Rene is the go-to expert on all things Delta from status, to the myriad credit card offerings, to redemptions, to aircraft, to getting bumped, to… you get the idea.
Delta and SkyTeam are major players from HNL.
Delta is well represented at HNL. There are lots of SkyTeam flights from HNL including Korean’s flights to Seoul and Tokyo plus Alaska’s flights to many west coast cities.
Like past MileValue dinners, this one will be:
- Free, other than the cost of your meal.
- Split checks, so we can all show off our credit cards.
- Entrees under $20.
- Limited to 30 people.
- Open to people of all miles-knowledge levels.
- Informational. There will be no prepared remarks, but I will be happy to answer all the questions that you may have about earning and redeeming miles or my recent travels.
- Possibly full of secret info people won’t post online (and no, I won’t email it to people who can’t attend).
- Social, a great chance to meet other people in this hobby from Oahu (or on vacation) and talk travel.
If you want to join the fun, there is only one way to RSVP:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am limiting this event to 30 folks on a first come, first served basis, so that I have a chance to meet everyone. Once you email me, I’ll get back to in a few days with the restaurant details, which I haven’t selected. (If you know a restaurant that fits the above criteria, let me know.)
I’m looking forward to seeing many familiar and new faces at the dinner. Remember there is only one way to RSVP for the dinner on Oahu at 7 PM on January 25: by emailing me.
If you won’t be on Oahu, hopefully I’ll see you somewhere else along me travels. And certainly be on the lookout for the announcement of a New York City dinner next month.
Where should I host MileValue dinners in the future?