There are a lot of reasons to collect miles and points.
- For free luxury hotel stays and first class flights
- To travel to more countries than you could otherwise afford
- To take your family on vacation
- To visit home for the holidays
- To earn big rewards for everyday spending
Whatever your reason for being here, there is a rewards card or cards that suit your needs.
Since the start of last year, I’ve been to 26 countries, travel that would have been completely impossible without miles and points earned from credit cards. This has been my life thanks to miles:
- Eating more steak than anyone should in Brazil and Argentina
- Cliff jumping in Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Leading an “Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!” cheer in Rod Laver Arena during the Australian Open tennis tournament in Melbourne, Australia
- Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef
- Eating Thai-hot Thai curry in Thailand at Thai prices
- Biking in the Lake District of Patagonia in Bariloche, Argentina
- Spending three days at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- Seeing Angkor Wat near Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Getting some home cooking from my mom who lives 5,000 miles away
If you don’t have the money to take your dream trips, the good news is that you don’t need much money. By maximizing the sign up bonuses on rewards cards, anyone with good credit can take a dream trip anywhere in the world.
- How can you earn rewards for the trips of your dreams?
- What are the best credit card offers for September 2014?
- Which of the cards on the list expire in the next few days?