Multiple sources are reporting that CARDMATCH has an offer for the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express that comes with 50,000 bonus Membership Rewards after spending $1,000 in the first three months and has the annual fee waived for the first year. (This offer was seen 11/25/13.) The annual fee is $0 for the first year, then $175.
The normal offer is only 25,000 Membership Rewards after spending $2,000 in the first three months, so this is double the points for half the spending.
In addition to the mega sign up bonus, the card is also incredibly rewarding for normal spending. It offers:
- 3X points for flights booked with airlines
- 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets
- 1X points on other purchases
And Membership Rewards themselves are among the most versatile transferable points that transfer to 17 airline partners in all three global alliances and several hotel partners.
How to See If You’re Targeted
This 50,000-bonus-point offer is a targeted offer from CARDMATCH from creditcards.com. Seeing if you’re targeted is a very simple process.
1. Go to CARDMATCH and enter in your information.
2. Search the offers for the Premier Rewards Gold under the Special Offers tab.
Is the offer right for you? What are my favorite uses of Membership Rewards?
Should You Apply?
I love the CARDMATCH offer. Even at the 25k point bonus, I think it’s a card worth getting for the category bonuses. With this 50k point offer, it is one of my favorite personal card offers on the market.
Membership Rewards have some awesome transfer partners. My favorites:
- Singapore to book Singapore Suites Class
- Flying Blue (Air France) for 25k mile roundtrip awards to Europe
- ANA for its distance-based chart’s sweet spots like 63,000 miles for roundtrip business class from the Newark to London
- British Airways Avios for its distance-based chart’s sweet spots like 12,500 miles to Hawaii from the west coast
- Delta for Virgin Atlantic Upper Class without fuel surcharges
- Virgin Atlantic for 13k mile awards to London
- Hawaiian for incredible award space to Hawaii, Asia, and Australia
- Aeroplan to get two stopovers plus one destination per roundtrip award
CARDMATCH is offering an awesome targeted bonus on the Premier Rewards Gold Card, 50k bonus points after spending $1k in the first three months. To see if you’re targeted, head to CARDMATCH.
In the past, CARDMATCH has had nice targeted offers for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express that have both expired. If you were already thinking about getting the Premier Rewards Gold Card, and you are targeted, this is a great offer from CARDMATCH.
Key Link: CARDMATCH tool from creditcards.com
Were you targeted? Did any of the CARDMATCH offers pique your interest? Share it in the comments.